cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass removal of delivery block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have configured our sales order to have a delivery block. I know using va02 you can manually remove the block. When you have 1000 sales order to do va02 for each is impossible. Is there any transaction that one can use to relase all the sales orders. I don;t want VKM3 cause there is no credit hold. Just a block. Something like what v.23 does I am looking for?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the question. Unfortunately my users can't get MASS. Against security. I gues Vl14N will do for now.

Another question? I am creating a order and I am putting a delivery block at the header level (on the main screen) yet I can deliver but not PGI. I don't want to deliver at all so what's wrong with the config?

Thanks

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anya

If you are able to create a sales order and if you put delivery block then you cant do PGI . Go to VOV8 and check at shipping section wheather the delivery block has been assigned or not.If assigned then remove that assignment and then you can do PGI

Regards

Srinath

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check at SPRO-> Logistics Execution ->Shipping -> Deliveries -> Define reasons for blocking in shipping.

Here, in Delivery blocks option, check the delivery blocks are assigned to the delivery document type. You need to assign the applicable delivery blocks to the respective delivery document type.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answers. The ret delivery type was not assigned in SPRO to the blocks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anya S,

Use the t-code MASS and keyin the Object Type - BUS2032(sales order) execute.

Select Sales order header data and execute.

Click on choose selection field icon located at the bottom.

Select Delivery block along with required fields

Enter From and to delivery block, execute and Save.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to MASS and do the following:-

- Input Object Type BUS2032 and execute.

- Select Sales order header data and click on "Fields"

- Search for field MASSSDHEAD_S-LIFSK, block the same and execute.

- Click on the Multiple selection arrow tab on right side and paste those sale orders.

- You can see two tabs one on top and below are sale orders which you need to change.

- Now on top tab, place your mouse, press space bar and click on 6th tab from left so that all delivery blocks in the respective sale orders will be removed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi