cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM certification "associate level"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM friends,

Can someone explain to me what exactly is the difference between these two SRM certification tests:

SAP Certified Application Associate - Supplier Relationship Mgt. with SAP SRM 2005 (SRM 5.0)

VS.

SAP Certified Solution Consultant SRM - Procurement

It seems they're the same banana. Also, which test can you guys advise me to take first? I self-studied SAPSRM, SAP210, and SAP260...I think I get their concepts fairly well. Which one is the easier one?

Regards,

Marvin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Certified Application Associate -

This certification test verifies your knowledge of the fundeamentals of the 5.0 release of the SAP Supplier Relationship Management solution. Armed with this comprehensive understanding of SAP SRM basics, you'll be able to work within a team to apply your knowledge to SAP SRM implementation

SAP Certified Application Professional -

This certification test verifies the knowledge in the area of the SAP SRM Procurement, Catalog & Content Management, Collaboration and Analytics as a specialized consultant profile within SAP SRM. This certificate builds on the basic knowledge gained by generic SAP SRM and SAP ERP Procurement education. It is refined by practical experience during several SAP SRM implementation projects.

So If you have fare knowledge of SRM210 & 260 then you should go for "SAP Certified Application Professional ".

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I get the difference between the "associate" and the "professional' levels but what I was asking was the difference between SAP Certified Application Associate - Supplier Relationship Mgt. with SAP SRM 2005 (SRM 5.0) and SAP Certified Solution Consultant SRM - Procurement. Apparently, these two test are on the same "Associate" level so I'm confused which one to take.

I cannot take professional yet since I'm fairly new to SRM. Thanks!

Regards,

Marvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. See the basic difference between these two is that in

SAP Certified Solution Consultant SRM - Procurement

you will be able to understand fundamental of the procurement and catalog management functionality available with SAP Supplier Relationship Management 5.0 (SAP SRM 5.0).

And While With the

SAP Certified Application Associate - Supplier Relationship Mgt. with SAP SRM 2005 (SRM 5.0)

You will be able to understand the fundamentals of the 5.0 release of the SAP Supplier Relationship Management solution. Armed with this comprehensive understanding of SAP SRM basics

In a whole you can say that "SAP Certified Application Associate" is a very basic certification test of SAP SRM.

Regards,

Sachin

Answers (0)