cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allocation Run in AFS Rush Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a situation where for ZOR order type the Purchase Orders should be considered for ATP where as it should not be considered for ZQR order type. However this seems like it can not be set up. The idea is that when I create a ZQR order type (which is of Rush Order type) the unconfirmed schedule lines should get rejected, which I am able to set up. However, the additional requireemnt is that it should not consider Purchase Orders in ATP and should only consider Batch Stocks. If I place an order today with req ship date tomorrow and there is no physical stock available but a Purchase Order has Incoming date of tomorrow, it should still reject the line in teh order by not considering the Purchase Order stock(stock type F).

Any help would be greatly apprreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Vidya Sagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

whhw

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vidhya Sagar,

As of I know - for rush orders - resources will be automatically getting allocated - withour running ARun..

For a standard order :

If you don't want to consider a PO - make the necessary settings in the Availability check control.

i.e., in the transaction OVZ9 , uncheck the Include PO,PR,etc..

If you make settings accordingly, it will reject the line item with the rejection code J0 in the sale order(No stock on the required del. date).

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Thanks for responding.

For rush orders you need to have Arun type set up in customizing for auto creation of a delivery. You can check in the cross appliactions handling for SD in Arun set up. Try removing the Allocation type and you can see that you would not have a immediate delivery for rush orders. You then have to manually allocat the order and create a delivery for it.

Secondly, the option to remove the PO from the scope of check would not work for me becasue as I said I have two order types ZOR and ZQR(RUSH). If in the material master the checking group is Z2, then how would you control the scope of check as checking rule for any order type is A. If I remove the PO from the control, our standard order ZOR also would get affected, which we dont want to do. Looks like we have to think of an userexit.

Thanks & Regards,

Vidya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree your points - in ur case you may need to create user exit.

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P