cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create delivery order after SO was created and before in storage ?

former_member617185
Participant
0 Kudos

HI ALL:

The title is my question ? Is there any one know how to set ?

please, thanks first.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

faced the same problem as you. just check the stock position. Its bcos we can created sales order without batch and stock, but while creating delivery, both stock and batch has to be confirmed. Check CO09 for exact stock position. If stock is available, go to VA02 and do a availability check and confirm..............

note: was a little enthu abt posting this, as i also faced the same situation, our friends also have commented in similar lines.

Rgds,

Anitha J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I faced the same problem once..

Msgno: VL367 - An item with no delivery quantity is not permitted. Item will be deleted.

You can solve it by doing either of the following..

1.Enter storage location for the item in Sale Order where you have stock..

or

2.find the storage location assigned in OVL3(Picking Location Determination). In case if Storage location has assigned, but stock is not maintained in storage location - then we will get this error.

Try to change the storage location in this or in the sale order..

I would suggest u to add stock for that particular storage location..

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

former_member617185
Participant
0 Kudos

yes , when i add stock to my so , i can create the delivery order. but i want to create delivery order without stock. How to solve this error . By the way , in our PRD system , the delivery order can be created with stock, but i have do nothing in zhe PRD system .It is so amazed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We faced the same problem in the Production System - I have given the things as a comment which I gave as a solution to them..

If I am not wrong -I think there is no other way for that.

Please do either of the following,,

1. Increase the stock for that particular storage location (or)

2. Change the default storage location in OVL3(or)

3. Ask the customer to specify storage location(where you have stock) for the items in a sale order(in VA02).

I would suggest you to make use of the step 3 - if you don;t want to increase the stock..

This is what we had given them as a solution..

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

former_member617185
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry i did a wrong describe .again, in our PRD system , the delivery order can be created without stock(this is what i want), but i have do nothing in zhe PRD system .Our production mode is M-T-O .So the stock must be put under the SO. I want to create delivery order before zhe production order be put in storge.

The error happened in our DEV system when i created the delivery order.

I really don't know the difference between DEV and PRD . The IMG looks the same. So it is so amazed.

former_member617185
Participant
0 Kudos

now , when i create delivery order ,there is an error.

@5C\QError@ 10000062 10 An item with no delivery quantity is not permitted. Item will be deleted.

please give me some advice

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

There are a few checks

1.Put the sales order in change mode and select the line item and go to schedule lines and see whether you are getting schedule lines with cinfirmed dates

2. have you entered ordered qty for that material?

3.If there are no schedule lines for the item then it might be a text item and check in VOV7 whether the relevant for delivery is marked?

If these are correct and then in VL01N for the item whether the delivery qty is automatically copied?

If not copied means there is something missing in copy controls in VTLA

Check that

Regards

Raja

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I was going though the error which you got for this problem and would like you to check for the following points before trying to create a DELIVERY order.

1. Check the completeness of the Sales order and if uncompleted then complete it.

2. Please check in the SALES ORDER for confirmed quantity in the schedule line of the item.

3. Check the stock level of the material in the T-code "MMBE", If needed raise the stock in the t-code "MB1C" with movement type 561.

4. You should also check the item category.This should not be a text or service item cat.

Kindly let me know after checking these you can proceed or not ??? Awaiting your response.

Regards,

SARTHAK