cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI messages and ERecruiting application

Former Member
0 Kudos

PUBLICATION_VIA_XI via a custom class- ZCL_HRRCF_PUBLISH_XI_PUB is setup as a periodic service to run through batch job - RCF_PERIODICAL_SERVICES in the background every 10 minutes.

I understand that this batch job that runs every 10 minutes will take information from the periodic service -PUBLICATION_VIA_XI . Due to this, the XI Interface is also triggring every 10 minutes, and it is passing the same data to the Carrier Builder. Due to this isue, the XI outbound communication channel is currently closed so that no data is send out.

Issue: How do we stop the messages in XI or is there a control in XI so that new messages showup only when there is a new job posting?

Assistance much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can restrict the data by put the condition in the custome class, check there about any new item.

by this no repetition of data will occur ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh/NetWever expert,

Thanks for the responses. Maybe I was not very clear on my question.

Is there a control within ERecruiting that will send postings to XI only whenever there is a new Publication?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want all the data sent to XI to be transferred to receiver once in a day use a BPM in XI with defined interval using deadline step

Rajesh