cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP 5.3: link in Email Reminder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

We are implementing CUP 5.3. We have configured the email reminder template and scheduled the corresponding bg job.

The emails reminders are sent ok according to the job scheduled. But, as oppose the "next approver" notification mail, the reminder email does not contain a link to the request in its body

Is this correct? What can we to include the link to the request in these emails?

Regards,

Pablo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pablo,

It doesn't matter with the version. I don't see any URL coming from reminder emails. You can always add URLs in the main content though.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your answers.

Jasmine: We have configured the reminder email only, not the closing and submission. As I understand from your response, I should be getting the link to the request in the reminder email. But Abhishek said that no link to the request is intended to be in the reminder email.

Are you referreing to the same CUP version?.. Ours is CUP 5.3 SP06.

Regards,

Pablo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

Are you refering to just the reminder mails or the closing/submission mails also which are configured at same location.

Ideally , you should be getting link in all these 3 mails .

Please let me know for which exact one are you facing this issue.

Thanks

Jasmine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

In reminder mail we are not providing the url for teh request.

But even then you want to have a url in the mail then you have 2 options

1) Copy paste the url in the mail content itself.

2)Go to Configuration> SMTP server> Application URL. The url given there is always embedded in the request.

In this way you can give url of AE. But request specific url is not possible in either case.

Regards

Abhishek