SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send/Transport Customer Master Data of Site Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Up to last month, we were able to use BD12 to send customer master data from our DEV to Quality and Production environments. We could see that the IDoc was created successfully in DEV and had message "Data passed to port OK". However, when we checked both Quality and Production environments, the customer master data could not be found.

Note that the problem is not related to the transport of site creation. If we go to SE16 T001W table, the site has been transported successfully. But if we checked WB02/WB03, we get the message "Site data not fully maintained for customer xxx".

Appreciate any help you can give.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

according to your to IDOC message . i think something is missing in site data please recheck it ...

and also check TRFC with the help of SM58

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. This is very helpful. So the message indicated that I do not have authorization to log on to the target system.

However, I do have SAP all access in ECQ and ECP.

What is my next step?

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Terry Lugay ,

please check RFC based role and assgin it in target system ..

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

We actually checked authorization/users allowed in RFC grouping and resolved the issue then.

Thanks.