cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on configure discount %

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends

I need a guide on how to configure a discount percent to be applied on during a specific month for specific materials purchased on a sales contract. After the month is up, is it possible for the sales contract to revert back to the system price instead of the discounted price?

Regards,

JJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the helpful replies so far...

My main concern is will this work with a sales contract as opposed to a sales order? ie. I will want only the discounted month in the contract to be the special price, then after that be the normal price again. I'm not sure if it would do that though... any thoughts on this?

Thanks all

0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

If you have the same discount condition in both pricing procedure, you'll have the discount in sales contract and sales order. If you want the discount only in sales contract, create a condition table with fields

sales document type (AUART) and material (MATNR), so when you create a condition record for this discount it will be only determined in the sales document type as you create a condition record.

Thanks in advances,

Mariano.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

Maintain the Discount condition with a Validity period in VK11.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use the compenent called "condition supplement" in pricing. assign the condtypes that u want to come as discounts from PR00 and give validity dates system automatically performs withing the validity periods and ignore after the validy periods.

IMGSDBFPricing--

condition supplement

regards,

sadanandam kasarla

0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

Create a condition record for your condition type for the month you want to apply the discount. Check if you have the condition table for this condition type with field material,if not create a new condition table and assign it to the access sequence.

Thanks in advance.

Mariano.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The discounts are configured using conditon technique. This will help in auotmatic determination of discount values. The condition records for the discount condition types will be maintained through the Tcodes VK11 (and VK12) and all the records will have validity preiods. After the validity period, the condtion record will not be determined. The discounts can also be entered in the sales document manually and the validity of that discount value is only for that sales document. This applies only to manual discount condition types.

To configure the functionality, please go through the SAP Help documentation.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

for u r discount condition type while maintaining condition records

maintain the validity periods as from and to in VK11

regards