cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification Items Tab Enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement to add new column to notification's items tab: material number.

I have seen that QMFE-MATNR field is defined in DB, but I haven't seen that it is being exposed in any standard tab.

1. Is there any standard items tab which contain that field (Material number)?

2. Is there any documentation about enhancement of notification items tab?

(I have found enhancements QQMA0001, QQMA0008, but they contain only header data/one item data, whereas I need to display a table of all items)

Best regards,

Shai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to display QMFE-MATNR feild in your custom screen then QQMA0001 enhancement will work. to do enhancement on this first you need to assign screen area 091 and screen 0101 to QN and then with ABAP coding you can do enhancement on screen to add feild.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nehal,

Thanks for the answer.

However, I am not sure how can I use enhancement QQMA0001.

The enhancement contains only the header data VIQMEL (which can be retrieved using FM EXIT_SAPMIWO0_008), but not items data (VIQMFE).

May you explain how can implement it?

Thanks,

Shai

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi saih,

have a look at QQMA0008 QM/PM/SM: User Subscreen for Additional Data on Notif. Item

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kolla,

I have already checked enhancement QQMA0008.

This enhancement retrieves only one item, which is being selected (using FM EXIT_SAPMIWO0_010),

while I need list of all items.

FYI,

Shai

brian_basch
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shai,

I had a similar requirement with tasks. You can add fields via the enhancements, but cannot alter the table control without modifying SAP code (not recommended).

If you are only wanting to display the information, you can create a subscreen with the enhancement and add it to the tab as one of the subscreens, or as a replacement for the items subscreen.

Regards,

Brian Basch

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The material number is usually referenced in the Subject screen of the notification. (Plant materilal). SAP has defined notifications that they only reference one material and/or one batch, (if applicable).

To change that would require significant code modification. You might be able to create a custom table and use some custom tables to make a link but it would be primarily information only. None of the standard SAP screens/reports/worklists would work with your custom field/table. You'd have to write all your own custom reports and Z transactions.

Craig