cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System usage per user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Security Experts,

Our company have a SAP system version ECC 5.0 and right now we are making an analysis related to the quantity of users and the quality of the system usage per user, so the question here is if there's a way to know how much resources does an user consume? this is, time connected, transactions used. This is in order to separate the occasional users from the operating users?

I'll appreciate a lot your help.

Best Regards,

Erik Espinosa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

ST03N is your solution.

There you find every minute detail for performance in the SAP system.

You can check User Profiles for days , weeks and months individually to check the response times, data executions from the database etc.

You can also find the processes/ transactions that take the highest memory consumption.

Apart from this, an earlywatch report from the system would also assist you in such an analysis.

I hope this helps

Regards

CHEN

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try this report STATDUMP(execute in se38/sa38)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok thanks, but what I'm looking for here if is there is an historical per user, this is, I want to know specifically which users (username) are using the system most of the times. Is there any report to get this information?

SM04 only gives me online information or there is any way to see the history.

Regards,

Erik Espinosa

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yes Manoj was correct when he mentioned SM04 & ST03N.

use SM04 for finding current load due to any user.

use ST03N >expert mode > date/week > user statistics >for finding historical uses of any user like all the reports/transaction used, no of steps of those, in which hour that was executed ...

i hope this will help ...

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use SM04 (last column - memory usage),ST03N etc.

Hope this helps.

Manoj