cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NetWeaver 7.01 ABAP Trial Version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I've downloaded SAP NetWeaver 7.01 ABAP Trial Version. After extracting the SAPNW7.01ABAPTrial.part1 (winRAR archive) I could not find the setup.exe file under the image folder as given in installation guide (Start the Installer and choose Run/Open in the upcoming pop-up window. Alternatively you can start setup.exe from <extract_folder>\image.)

Please anyone provide a solution for this. Is it properly downloaded or else i need to download it again ?

Thanks in advance,

RAJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member402443
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj ,

You have to download both the part 1 and 2. After downloading u hv to extract the part1.

The first and second file are required to install the complete trial software package. Place the files to the same folder and extract "SAPNW7.0ABAPTrialSP12.part1.rar" only.

Then Once the contents are extracted, initiate installation by clicking on start.bat to start the installation overview page. The download package contains a detailed installation guide and information about the evaluation developer license.

Regard

Manoj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've downloaded both part 1 & 2.but the problem is while extraction part1 the setup.exe file is missing under image folder and the same thing has happened in part 2 extraction as well.

due to the reason i'm unable to proceed further as per installation guide.

please clarify whether the problem in download files or i need to download it again.

Thanks in advance,

Raj

former_member402443
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Might the problem with the downloaded file.

I am providing you the link from where you can re-download both the part 1 and 2.

[Download SAP NetWeaver 7.01 ABAP Trial Version|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/downloads?rid=/library/uuid/80fd9a0a-e306-2a10-c896-b84c77c13ed2]

Regard

Manoj Kumar