cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How use WebDynproJsfBridge UI Element?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Someone already used or built a Web Dynpro project with the new WebDynproJsfBridge UI Element (EHP1)? Could you post some references or samples for this?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In essence you have to import the JSF library you want to use and place a JSF bridge in the view as a placeholder. Then you can add a tree of JSF components under the bridge.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for replay Armin, but I'm don't know how import the JSF Library, could you send me some tutorial or sample for this? I would like to do a Google Maps sample in Web Dynpro with JSF integration (EHP1), but I'm not finding any sample for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have access to the SAP internal Wiki you can find some documentation about WD/JSF integration. For importing JSF libraries there exists a new dialog inside the NWDS. Look in the Preferences -> Web Dynpro to activate it.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Armin, I don't have access to SAP internal wiki. Could you send me some documentation or article about WD/JSF Integration? I have the SAP NWDS 7.1 EHP1 Preview and it doesn't have the preferences of dialog JSF import. Could you post some screenshot about this?

Thank you,

Fabiano Rosa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please contact Web Dynpro Product Management (Stephanie Bacher).

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, thank you!

Answers (0)