cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NetWeaver 7.01 ABAP Trial Version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I've downloaded SAP NetWeaver 7.01 ABAP Trial Version. After extracting the SAPNW7.01ABAPTrial.part1 (winRAR archive) I could not find the setup.exe file under the image folder as given in installation guide (Start the Installer and choose Run/Open in the upcoming pop-up window. Alternatively you can start setup.exe from <extract_folder>\image.)

Please anyone provide a solution for this. Is it properly downloaded or else i need to download it again ?

Thanks in advance,

RAJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

where can i find SCN technical member mail id?

Thanks in advance,

Raj

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sapnetwork@sap.com

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

while extracting i facing the following issues,

! C:\Documents and Settings\admin\Desktop\XI\SAPNW7.01ABAPTrial.part1.rar: CRC failed in SAPNW7.01ABAPTrial\image\load\load_datasave.gz. The file is corrupt

! C:\Documents and Settings\admin\Desktop\XI\SAPNW7.01ABAPTrial.part1.rar: Unexpected end of archive

Thanks in advance

Raj

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes.My guess was right File is corrupt and you need to download it again.

Regards

,Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh god...

it tooks 15 hours for download both part 1 & 2.

is it possible to get the files alone?

Thanks,

Raj

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are two parts and you have to download the both part, what you can do you can just download the 1st part again and when you will extract it it will extract the second file automatically so if your second part will not be corrupted then you need to download the part 1 only, so let's download the first part and see. Use some kind of download manager.

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

So no need to download part 2 again.

as you said the same file i can use it for part 2 as well while installing , is in it?

just one more doubt,

what is the diffrence between ECC 6.0 and Netweaver 7.01 ABAP trial version?

Thanks,Raj

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to download the second file also if part two will also be corrupted. what i meant that when you extract the part one it will automatically pick the second part, you need not to extract one by one.

ECC is is a complete buisness package and ABAP trial version is availabe for basic stuff of ABAP & BASIS learning. In this trial verion there is not any Standard SAP moudle such as FICO MM and others

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that.

but i bit confuse on your reply. The thing is when i download i got two .WINRAR files like part1 and part2.

my question is,

1. After extraction part1 it's been used the same name as a folder name. simillar thing occur in part2 extraction.

so i've two separate folders for both part1 & part 2 and the both extraction folder is avaliable in one common folder. is it right?

now come to the point, as per installation guide how can i use part1 extraction missing files for while part2 installation.

please clarify.

Thanks,

Raj

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. After extraction part1 it's been used the same name as a folder name. simillar thing occur in part2 extraction.

After extraction of Part 1 it will prompt you to locate the part 2 files

2. so i've two separate folders for both part1 & part 2 and the both extraction folder is avaliable in one common folder. is it right?

After the extraction if will store the extracted file into a single folder, from where you will find sapinst.exe

3. now come to the point, as per installation guide how can i use part1 extraction missing files for while part2 installation.

You will have to extract from Part 1, so if your part 2 file will be ok it will extract both file otherwise you will get a message for your second file also then only you will able to know that both part 1 as well as part 2 files has been downloaded successfully or not.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok thanks as you said i try it again ..

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you download both file part 1 as well as part 2. You need to download both file then extract part 1 and then see the sapinst.exe is there or not

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've downloaded both part1 & part2 . In the extraction folder of part1 there is no sapinst.exe file. Even i've checked in part2 extraction folder as well. Kindly provide any solution

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

startinstgui.bat

sapinst.exe

these files should be in this location

SAPNW2004sSneakPreviewABAP-SAPNW2004sSneakPreviewABAP\Installation_Master\IM_WINDOWS_I386

if it is not there then either your download is not compelted successfully or you should send a mail to SCN technical team member regarding the same.

Regards,

Subhash