cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Recruiting Job Board Integration Using XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on E-Recruiting Job Board Integration Using XI.

E-Recruiting - XI - JobBoard [ ECC - XI - DICE]

E-Recruiting System Configuration

IMG Step.

SAP E-Recruting - Recruitment - Requisition Management - Job posting - Defining Posting Channels

Channel :

Name : DICE.com

Publisher Class : CL_HRACF_PUBLISHER_XI

Cand.Class : External

Periodic Service Configuration

SAP E-Recruiting - Technical Setting - Periodoc Services - Define Periodic Services

Publication_VIA_XI - CL_HRRCF_PUBLISH_XI_PUB

SE38 Program : RCF_PERIODICAL_SERVICES, We schedule every 10 minits, its working fine to post the job.

But my requirment, it was excute once a day. Don't tell schedule once a day because of RCF_PERIODICAL_SERVICES, it will excute every 10 minits.

is there any configuration needs to done separtly? Please help...

Thanks,

ANU-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

this should be no problem as the periodical service will send each publication only once. So if there are 100 publications starting a day the first run will publish them all and the next run 10 minutes later will see that they are already bublished and will not touch them.

Only effect that happens is if a recruiter creates a publication starting today at 10 am, it will be published within the next 10 minutes. If he publishes another one at 3 pm it would be also published within 10 minutes. With your restriction both would be published the next day.

If you really need the restriction, copy class CL_HRRCF_PUBLISH_XI_PUB (subclassing won't work as it is final).

add the following code at the beginning of method IF_HRRCF_PERIODICAL_SERVICE~RUN

data:
    lv_last_run TYPE datum.

cl_hrrcf_t77rcf_ps_prot=>get_record(
    EXPORTING
      p_service         = service
    RECEIVING
      p_processing_date = lv_last_run ).

check sy-datum > lv_last_run.

add the following code ad the end of method IF_HRRCF_PERIODICAL_SERVICE~RUN

TRY.
      cl_hrrcf_t77rcf_ps_prot=>set_record(
        EXPORTING
          p_service         = service
          p_processing_date = sy-datum ).

CATCH cx_hrrcf INTO lo_ex.
      cl_hrrcf_exception_handler=>write_exception_log( ex = lo_ex ).
  ENDTRY.

This way the coding will only processed once a day. If you like a certain time of processing you can add checks on time using the T77RCF_PS_RULES table. Define a key where you customize the time you like. Add code to read the table and compare the time to you custome class.

Best Regards

Roman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

What are you expecting actually, can you be specific what is your requirement and you are stuck with

Do you need any info for the processing activity in xi or connectivity information

please specify more details

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh,

I want to schedule , day once... how can i schedule and where can i schedule...

Thanks,

ANU-

Edited by: ANU K on Aug 26, 2009 10:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

Your question is not too clear.

As per what I understood till now is - You want to put in a schedule in PI for message processing and that your interface should run once a day. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Neetesh