Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account number incorrect. Check your entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

When creating a Customer I see the following error -

"Account number incorrect. Check your entry".

Can someone tell me how to eliminate this error?

Please help me.

Thanks,

Sneha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check u r account group for that customer and also check the number range assignment to u r account group.

goto tcode OVZC create a number range and save it

now

goto

tcode OVT0 and double click on u r account group and assign the number range which u have created in the above step

or else in OVT0 tcode which number range is assigned to u r account group if it is internal number range at the time of creation of customer leave the customer number blank

regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sneha,

I think you are entering a wrong reconcilation account number.

So check in FS00 T.Code.

Or Use the F4(Search help) functionality to find out the correct releivables for this reconcilation account.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the Recon account you have entered in the account management tab in the company code data of customer master.

You can use Transaction code FS00 to check the G/L account. The account type should be Reconciliation account.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sneha,

I think may be you are entaring the wrong reconcilation account number in company code data in customer master. If yes then do F4 and select the avaialbe reconcillation account for Account Recievables. Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sheha,

Check Accounting document no assignment with your FICO consultant, I guess its RV document

So check the No assignment for RV document.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where do I do that?

Thanks,

Sneha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

which account group you are using for creating new customer ?

may be that account group have internal number assignment assigned & you are creating customer with some name. try with customer field blank

regards

Tejpal