cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Billing creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have following query.Can anybody tell me how can I configure this scenario??

-

1.How can I create billing document automatically from delivery or Sales order instantly while saving the document.Like from sales order we can create delivery automatically while saving sales order.

2.How can I create PGI automatically from delivery instantly while saving the delivery.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not technically possible to do any of that while saving the document. You can set up a background job to PGI or invoice a delivery (or an order - doesn't matter) to run every 2 minutes, if you'd like. This will look to the customers as almost "while saving".

The delivery may be created immediately because it is sort of a less important document and it may be deleted without any cosequences. However, PGI creates a material movement document, which does post into accounting, like a billing document. Those documents have serious financial consequences and cannot be deleted as easy as a delivery.

This is for your own protection.

P.S. Try using Search before posting next time - this question has already been asked here at least a few times.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Tell me what is the business logic for automation of PGI and Billing.It is not adviceable also as it is not practical.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As for my knowledge there is no such Standard functionality in SAP.

If can do it with the help of Abap consultants i.e user exit.

Thanks,

Swamy H P