Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in PGI

atul_bhardwaj2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When I do PGI of outbound delivery, It shows error for particular material-"Delivery is not completely picked"

A manual picking solve this probelm and PGI happens.

But I want to know why this require manual picking as other items in delivery does not require it.

There is a batch split in this material which has different item category then other items and this item category is "relavant for picking" in customization.

Please solve my query.

Thanks in advance

Atul Bhardwaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As explained in the above reply, picking in delivery is required only for those line items which are relevant for picking. The relevance for picking is specified in the configuration of the Delivery Item category and this can be observed by checking the item category using Tcode 0vlp(zeroVLP). If it is marked as relevant for picking, then the picking activity is must for that line item.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Also some more information,

The Picking depends on the Delivery Item category; If the item category is not picking relevant (picking field in grayed out in this case), you can do the PGI without picking. To check which item category is picking relevant go to

T. Code: 0VLP - Define item category for Deliveries, or

SPRO -->IMG --> Logistics Execution --> Shipping --> Deliveries --> Define Item Categories for Deliveries

Without maintaining WM then it is not possible to pick the quantity automatically in the delivery but .

Thanks,

Mariano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Incase the delivery is not completely picked say because of less stock. In that case you can reduce the delivery quantiy to match the stock quantity and then it will allow you to P.G.I.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to perform the picking because your item category is relevant to picking, in your other case you don't have relevant picking, so you don't need to perform the picking.

Thanks in advance,

Mariano.