cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple Check in va02

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been using the userexit field modification in order to have the field vbap-kvgr1 as a check box for a sales order to get approved. In other words, the salesman places a sales order and the person responsible enters he sales order in order to put an approval in kvgr1. I have also maintain a copy requirement such as no sales order to be able to get copied if this approval is not set.

I need though to maintain the following. Suggest that the person responsible sets the approval and afterwards the sales person enters the sales order (which now can be copied) and before copying it, makes a couple a crucial changes. At this place the approval must be removed and the person responsible should enter again to check the sales order and give a new aproval.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

This can be easily achieved by the giving the logic to your Technical person about some of the critical fields and see to it that if any body changes any of the data from these crititcal fields once again the document should be locked means should be again approved by the concerned manager to release.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Stilianos Spiroglou,

I read it again and I understood weell. You need to add a logic about what critical fields don't be change if the field vbap-kvgr1 is "blank", if one of these fields are changed then you set a value in vbap-kvgr1. To perform this you should add the logic in USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP and USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE.

Thanks in advance,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

I have already solved it with userexit_save_prepare

0 Kudos

Hi Stilianos Spiroglou,

Can you explain more your request?, I don't understand well what you want to achieve.

Thanks in advance,

Mariano