cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing status profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have changed the status profile for one of the notification types. I have added one new status and chamge in the flow logic. It is working well for new notifications. The issue is, for all the old notifications either the status changed from the original status or kept blank. we are not sure which status was there for the old notifications before change. How to revert to original status for the old notifications.

Regads

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are using version 4.6C

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Laxmi,

In this case better to use create brand new status profile as per your new requirement and assign to new QN. No need to touch existing status profile.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for the reply.

In our scenario, we should not create new profile, need to change the existing profile.

Regards,

Laxminarsimha

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

if you have changed the profile ,i think it will reflect to old notification also ,for example if you have REL as previous one if you changed to RELE then it will be changed to new one automatically

you cannot able to change the profile also it is able to trace which status was previously assigned

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any way to trace the status of old notification.

what is the best method when changing a status profile, here I donot want to create a new notification type. I would like mainatanin the same notification type.

Regards,

Laxminarsimha

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think tracking directly is not possible.may be you have check the table ( iam not sure)

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick response.

I have checked the table JEST and understood that system creats internal number foe each user status. When any change in the sequence of status, this internal number changes for that status. And the old internal number is not appear in JEST. I think, because of this, system does not display status for some of the old notifications. If internal number does not change even after change in the status profile, then system displays the status for the old notifications. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Laxminarsimha

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

can you check the JCDS also .may be what you have observed is wright

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before changing the status profile, system has created internal number 'E0023' for the status ABC. After changing the profile, system assigns internal number 'E0026' to the status ABC.

When I go to table JEST or JCDS, still the latest status number is 'E0023' for that notification. All the system statuses are stored in TJ30. Now I am unable to trace status number 'E0023' for that profile. Is there any way to trace what is this 'E0023' for that profile??

Regards,

Laxminarsimha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any solution to this please.

Regards,

Laxminarsimha