cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a new pricing type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the copy control for billing documents at item level, you maintain a pricing type. There are 24 pricing types of which 12 (A to U) are preconfigured, the other 12 (X to 9) are customer reserved. The preconfigured pricing types don't meet our requirements. Can anybody tell me where I can maintain the customer reserved pricing types?

Kind regards,

Rudy Zijp

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi : you can see note 24832 Pricing Rules in oss, in this note explain pricing type 'X' in combination with userexit USEREXIT_PRICING_RULE in program RV61AFZA.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rudy

Check with the user exit to create your ZPricing type

USEREXIT_PRICING_RULE (module pool SAPLV61A, program RV61AFZA)

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rudy,

Copy control has various data transfer requirements for header and item level... like say from sales order to delivery your shipping point should be unique to the whole document or split will take place...similarly the pricing type is there....just like what you have mentioned there are preconfigured one's and there are customer specific.

Check in T.Code VOFM...you need to tell the requirement to your ABAPer..as he needs to write the code for your pricing type which then you can maintain in the copy control.

Thanks,

N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rudy,

Welcome to SDN,

Use this menu path: IMG-S&D-BasicFunctions-Pricing-Maintain Price relevant Master Data Fields-Define Price list Types for customer

or Use this t code OVSI

Choose new entries and maintain required entries.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swami,

Sorry, this not what I was looking for. You explained how I can make customer specific price lists. Pricing types have to do with recalculation of prices for exemple in the copy control.

Kind regards,

Rudy