cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line items are clubbed in Handling Unit's

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are two line items in delivery for same material , while packing I am selecting single line item and packing it . But when I select line item 10 and try to pack it, line item 20 also automatically getting clubbed with line item 10 and getting packed together .

For this material , rounding profile has been maintained .I canu2019t delete this rounding profile because when we process single line item for this material , system has to round off . Suppose , material is rounded off for 30 units in material master and rounding profile has been assigned for this material.

My requirement is handling unit need to be created for single line item , system should not consider 2nd line item while creating handling unit for first line item even though first and second line items consume same material .

In delivery, suppose , there are two line items for same material . for first line item quantity is 20 and for second line item , it is 23 .

When I try to pack it manually , system should create 2 handling units with quantity of 20 and 23 nos . System should not create handling units with quantity of 30 and 13 .

What configuration change I need to make in handling unit management .

Thanks In Advance

Jaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

To meet your requirement please check for the concerned material what is the packing praposal maintained. Go to P0P2 and check for that concerned material the Target quantity for 1 packaging material and assign the same in Packing praposal in POF2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratyush

I have checked up in both the places, POP2 and POF2, target quantity was mentioned as 1 only for this material .

still ,Why is system not considering only one line item's quantity while packing . why is it clubbing both line items .

Pls help me ........