Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Message 06 725 - No plant-specific purchasing organization data exists

I'm processing SM35 tx to modify several info records (running ME12 tx).

Some info records have the special characteristic that were created automatically by the system, for example when a PO was created. This info records don´t have any price, this field is empty.

The problem is that when SM35 is running and call the dympro to create a new condition type, it gives the following errors:

No plant-specific purchasing organization data exists

No batch input data for screen SAPMV13A 0201

I think I can´t change this situation, I allways have some info records that allready has condicions and others that don´t, so the batch inputs have to call different dympros in each case.

What I want to do is to modify the first message (No plant-specific purchasing organization data exists, what is message 06 725) to show the material and vendor, or info record number that is causing the error. I tried to do it adding the character & to the message but it doesn´t show anything, I think it hasn´t any parameter with this values ... how can I do??

thanks in advance!

Former Member
replied

an info record can be created for purchasing org or for plant level, it just depends whether the users enters a plant manually (or does not even realize it as the plant gets defautled from user parameters) or leave this field blank.

according to that you need 2 batch inputs, one for the info records at plant level, and a second that just have the purchasing org level.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question