cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message 06 725 - No plant-specific purchasing organization data exists

nati_k
Explorer
0 Kudos

I'm processing SM35 tx to modify several info records (running ME12 tx).

Some info records have the special characteristic that were created automatically by the system, for example when a PO was created. This info records don´t have any price, this field is empty.

The problem is that when SM35 is running and call the dympro to create a new condition type, it gives the following errors:

No plant-specific purchasing organization data exists

No batch input data for screen SAPMV13A 0201

I think I can´t change this situation, I allways have some info records that allready has condicions and others that don´t, so the batch inputs have to call different dympros in each case.

What I want to do is to modify the first message (No plant-specific purchasing organization data exists, what is message 06 725) to show the material and vendor, or info record number that is causing the error. I tried to do it adding the character & to the message but it doesn´t show anything, I think it hasn´t any parameter with this values ... how can I do??

thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

an info record can be created for purchasing org or for plant level, it just depends whether the users enters a plant manually (or does not even realize it as the plant gets defautled from user parameters) or leave this field blank.

according to that you need 2 batch inputs, one for the info records at plant level, and a second that just have the purchasing org level.

Answers (0)