cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Internal Catalog Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a issue with regarding internal catalog,for some paper products clint is mantaining the qunatity

as 1000 for example for slik paper for 1000 quantities of paper it is 660 .but if we take only 10 qunatity

from this then net value is showiing 660 instead of 66 but gross value is 0 .and at last in the total

it is giving correct

so please help me in solving the issue.

where i can get the code for this internal catalog management?

Is there any badi or fm exitst for this?

Is there any customization needed for this?

please give me some suggestion for this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your issue would seem to relate to how the items are configured in the catalog, i.e. it seems that these items are configured with parameter NEW_ITEM-PRICEUNIT configured. This is adjusting the response of the transfer. i.e. if I have a price of 1,234 per 1,000. Then I order 50 my price in SC will be 61.70 (1234/1000 * 50 = 61.70)

This of course differs if price scales are configured for the items on transfer.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Just to clarify on the actual issue, the problem is that the catalog seems to retrieve the net price correctly for the quantity ordered. i.e if I select only 500 from the actual Priced quantity of 1000 (EUR 800), the catalog does show the correct net price on its website.

The problem is when you transfer the items to your shopping cart in SRM/Portal. The Net price for that line item shows 0.00 ! However, if you look at the total price, it shows the correct price for the quantity ordered. The issue is at the line item.

Appreciate any thoughts on this.

Best regards,

Nikhil

Answers (0)