cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One sales order-->two deliveries--->One invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My system was working fine till I got this.....end user has made sales order,w.r to sales order he has made two different deliveries & w.r to deliveries, he has created on invoice.....how he has created we don1t know but today also I create,system not allow to do this,I mean it will not allow me to create one invoice for two deliveries becoz we have configured in such a manner.

This error is surprise or shock

Plz throw some light on this

Thanks in advance

Umed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The control is in VTFL where for your item category, there is a field Data VBRK/VBRP. In normal circumstances, this would be either 001 or 007 in which case, you can club multiple deliveries to one invoice. On the other hand, if you maintain routine 003, for each and every delivery document, one invoice will be generated.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

My problem is for example

Sales order Delivery Invoice

SO-25qnty D1-10 qnty I1-25qnty

D2-15 qnty I2-25qnty

Now both these delivery D1 and D2 is showing in both the invoice....is there any setting which needs to configure????

Thanks in advance

Umed

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Pl. check the Document Flow whether the Invoice No. 1 is reversed and then the invoice No. 2 created. Also check whether the Invoice is a Commercial Invoice or a Performa Invoice, as in case of performa Invoice you may create as many performa invoice as you require as Standard Procedure.

Revert with your findings.

Regards

AA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

My problem is for example

Sales order Delivery Invoice

SO-25qnty D1-10 qnty I1-25qnty

D2-15 qnty I2-25qnty

Now both these delivery D1 and D2 is showing in both the invoice....is there any setting which needs to configure????

Thanks in advance

Umed

Dear Umed,

As per your above query there is no invoice split,you have created two invoice I1-25Qty & I2-25Qty which means that you have created invoice two times (May be Proforma Invoice)by entering two delivery numbers, check this at your end.

Regards

Shakthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Dear Lakshmipathi,

>

> My problem is for example

> Sales order Delivery Invoice

> SO-25qnty D1-10 qnty I1-25qnty

> D2-15 qnty I2-25qnty

> Now both these delivery D1 and D2 is showing in both the invoice....is there any setting which needs to configure????

>

> Thanks in advance

> Umed

>

>

> Dear Umed,

>

> As per your above query there is no invoice split,you have created two invoice I1-25Qty & I2-25Qty which means that you have created invoice two times (May be Proforma Invoice)by entering two delivery numbers, check this at your end.

>

> Regards

> Shakthi

Hi Shakthi,

Gud to see u on sdn, it was by mistake written,you are right there is no invoice split,is there any solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Umed,

Maintain the copying requirement as009 at header and copying requirement at item as 010 and Data VBRK/VBRP---011 and Billing quantity:D and pricing type:G.

Hope this will solve your problem

Regards

Shakthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umed,

As per the exampe given by you

your order qty is 25, delivery qty is 25 and invoice qty is 50.

It is possible if the copy controls are not set correctly.

In copy controls, you will have Requriement Routines and Data Transfer Routines.

In your case your requirement routine is correct. This routine will check, whether the invoice qty is more than delivery qty or not.

Whereas your data transfer routine is brining the qty from Order, instead of delivery, hence it has created 2 invoices for 2 deliveries, both with 25 qty.

Check you copy controls, it will resolve your issue.

Regards

Krishnam Raju

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi umed rathore,

Take Abapers help and Debug the program you will get know the root cause, Once you finds the root cause then its easy to give solution.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi umed rathore,

>

> Take Abapers help and Debug the program you will get know the root cause, Once you finds the root cause then its easy to give solution.

>

> Thanks,

> Swamy H P

See this has happened twice in one year,infact every day we are making hundred of invoice & no problem at all,so right now we can not debugg the program as this has happened 5 days back.

Is there any other way to resolve this problem

Thanks

Umed

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the Transportation Group in Material Master under Sales: General/Plant Data view ??

It should have been different from the other in your case in which case also, delivery split will happen.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Have you checked the Transportation Group in Material Master under Sales: General/Plant Data view ??

>

> It should have been different from the other in your case in which case also, delivery split will happen.

>

> thanks

> G. Lakshmipathi

it is 0001

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> >

> > Have you checked the Transportation Group in Material Master under Sales: General/Plant Data view ??

> >

> > It should have been different from the other in your case in which case also, delivery split will happen.

> >

> > thanks

> > G. Lakshmipathi

>

>

> it is 0001

,different in what sense?????

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the delivery document contains different material code with different transportation group, in that case also, delivery split will happen.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> If the delivery document contains different material code with different transportation group, in that case also, delivery split will happen.

>

> thanks

> G. Lakshmipathi

No it is not happening this way,same material,same quantity,one delivery document but two different invoice,I have sent u the flow

Regards

Umed

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems delivery split has happened from one sale due due to the fact that at line item level, any of the following data is different from the other.

- Ship To Party

- Shipping Point

- Delivery Priority

- Shipping Condition

- Confirmed quantity date is different

- Inco Terms

- Delivering Plant

While creating invoice, system will consider the following for invoice split.

- Payer

- Billing Date

- Actual GI Date

- Inco Term

- Payment Term

- Account Assignment Group of customer

Most probably, in sale order, all the above criterias would have been same and hence, there is no invoice split.

To reconfirm this, go to VA02, input the sale order against which two deliveries and one invoice was generated and check for document flow. If I am correct, for two different deliveries, one billing document reference would be flowing.

If you want one invoice per each delivery, then as I said above, you have maintain routine 003 in VTFL copy control

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umed

Please check two things:

1) Pos./neg. field in Copy control; it should be '+'.

2) Whether your custmer created these invoice wrt SO or deliveries.

Please check and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Umed

>

> Please check two things:

>

> 1) Pos./neg. field in Copy control; it should be '+'.

> 2) Whether your custmer created these invoice wrt SO or deliveries.

>

> Please check and revert.

Dear Yadav,

1).It is positive+

2) Yes,custmer created invoice is wrt SO or deliveries,infact I have maintained all the sales document in my question