cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete MIC from the Inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Are we able to delete the MICs planned and visible at the RR screen ? (created from Inspection Plan or Routing Inspection )

Thnx

Jomy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

from RR screen it is not possible to delete MIC

Thanks

Vinay

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jomy

Are you asking defect class or defect catalogs attached to the mic

If you are asking on Defect class Nehal is correct . You do the setting in catalog for Qualitative Mics in selected sets. For other mic is proposed automaticaly from plant level setting > inspection lot creation >Presettings lot creations. please maintain this setting

Anyway you can alter the defect class for both planned and unplanned in RR

In RR go to setting > user setting > Default Values> tick Possible Entry for Defect Class is Active

once you valuate defect class pop will appear

hope this helps

regards

gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jomy

you can perhaps use the same option i have given of adding MIC and deleting the MIC not required for the inspection lot and then update the inspection lot as defined by me

Deleting directly from RR i have not explored. Will ler you know if i get through something

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi both,

Thanks.

Hi Gajesh

Can u also help to throw some information on my query about the defect class query grayed off I posted previously if you have encountered

Thanx

Jomy

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jomy,

Defect Class data you can't maintain at MIC level, this data you need to maintain Catalog level & what ever you will maintain for catalog same detail will appear for attached MIC in Inspection plan.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!!!

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jomy

This can be done if

1) You have not done RR of any of the mics of the lot

2) You have not confirmed any quantities of the lot

Now how to delete the mic

1) Go to Qa02

2) input the lot no

3) click on the menu button Inspection on top

4) reset inspection lot

5)it will take you to QAC1

6)enter

7) Save

😎 lot status will change from Rel to CRTD

9) delete the mic from inspection plan

10) go to Qa02, give the lot number and enter

11) go to insp specification tab

12) click on the task list/spec button

13) go to Sample tab and calculate the sample

14) save

15) refresh lot status will change from CRTD to Rel

Please check and revert back

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

I do not want to delete from Inspection Plan, I want is to create ie add new MICs to Inspection lot.

This I am able to do by Unplanned insp characteristics. But once i add this I do not want the older MICs as their MICs will be added based on some additonal checks needed. But then user do not check some of the already planned MIC. Other than force close these MICs I was exploring to delete these altogether.

One more question, while adding Unplanned MIC the defect class data is not being asked or even allowed to be changed. It is grayed off.

Ofcourse we maintain these data in Inspection plans or routing MIC details. But for unplanned MICs is there away out ?

Regards

Jomy