cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with SAP Script after patching

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In one of the customised SAP Script, the alignments and some of the data fields are not printing the data correctly, after the patching exercise has been completed. The data is picking in the form variables, but not printing.

Could you please share your thoughts upon this?

Thanks & Regards,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

There could be several problems:

- the window (f.e MAIN) is not high enough to print a line. If it is 2 lines high, and you wanted to print 3 lines, the 3rd line will simply disappear.

- the window is not wide enough. If your window is 2 lines high, and you are printing 2 lines, but the second line os too wide, and can't fit within the window, SAP will move the variables to the 3rd line. Because the window can display only 2 lines, the variables will be not printed.

Try to raise the windows's size, adjust the tabulators, or the font size, until it will pop up again.

Regards

Tamá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe the cause is that the variable you use is a local variable in our printprogram. SAP-script only prints global variables.

Gr., Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the reply. It was working fine before the patching.

Regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

what was the kind of patching exercise you executed. Your information is a little short.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even i am also facing the same problem. some of the fields information is not printing on the form. I tried by defining new variables and storing the existing variable data into newly defined variables and printing the newly defined variables, even though it is not working.

I verified in debugging and found that variables showing the data and not printing on the form. I am facing this problem after basis people implemeted the support packages

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the missing texts, please check if the following SAP Note correction resolves the problem:

1243485 - Unprinted variables and lines of a SAPscript form

For alignemnet issues with Sapscript, please check if the correction of the following Notes help:

1263239 - Formatting using blank characters is incorr, Asian

1280325 - SAPscript: Incorrect text alignment

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Aidan Black.

this would be very helpful for understanding the actual problem. We will verify with our basis team for implementing the support packages.

Surely i will give points once the problem is solved.

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.