cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional field for quantity posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

While doing UD there are some fields for the quantity posting such as to unrestricted,to scrap,to block etc.but there is no field for to rework or rejection.As practically there may be a situation that the material which is non confirming in quality may me rework & clear it ok.

now please tell how can i add that field for rework in that area.

Please reply.

Regards,

Chandra.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SPRO-->QM--->Quality Inspection-->Ins lot compltion--

>Define inverntry posting.

Here you can assign ur Posting UD and movement type which u want to post.

Regards,

Selva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Selvathangam Palanisamy sir,

Thanks for your reply.

Here I want to change the quantity discription,I want to add as To Rejection How can I get that?

please reply.

Regards,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrasekhar,

Goto SPRO>QM->Quality Inspection>Ins lot compltion>Define inverntry posting, here add another posting UD say VMENGE08 and define the relevant movement type required by you.

While the standard description for VMENGE08 is Other qty posting, you can do the lable change correction though screen program correction. Discuss with ur technical people.

Regards

Venugopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir,

can you please help me in lable change correction though screen program correction.

as here no technical person available.

Please reply.

Regards,

chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra Shekar

Please check this [link|http://www.renet-web.net/2005/09/01/changing-standard-sap-field-descriptions/]

Regards

Venugopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venugopal sir,

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Chandra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra

My suggestion will be use Block for Rework purpose. Please add this in your Blue Print process.

Please find the rework process for your reference

Rework & rejection

1. Reject the material in QA32 to block stock

2. Reverse faulty material using Tcode MB1A u2013 262 movement type against the production order

3. if you need to scrap highly faulty materials use Tcode MB1A u2013 551 movement type against a cost centre

4. Create a rework order using Tcode Co01 order type (PP03)

5. Enter the Parent production order number in the goods receipt tab in Co01. (inbound delivery)

6. Issue goods against the rework order using MIGO

7. confirm the rework order through co11n

8. Move the material back from block to quality using Tcode MB1B u2013 349 movement type (activate 08 inspection)

9. Inspection lot created

10. do the posting accordingly

Regards

gajesh