cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My requirement is to trigger a mail to SAP business workplace as soon as i save the inquiry document. i have created employee master and assigned my user id and assigned the employee in the customer master with partner function ER. Also i maintained all settings in output type and maintained condition record in VV11. still i am not getting mails in SAP business workplace. suggest me where i may went wrong and guide me with values (field values)which are to be maintained in each step.

Regards

sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi

First at all, see if the output type is in green color in the inquire, to ensure that the output type is being processing correctly. If not, check in further data button.

See if you have these points,

Maintain this setting in the output type:

Transmission medium = 7

Processing time = 4

Maintain the email address in the customer master.

Use the same program as the standard output type for MAIL in your output type (or a copy of this).

Thanks in advance,

Mariano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To see messages in SAP inbox, workflow set up should exist.

For this task or work item needs to be identifed then assgin it to business object for which you want the messages.

For the identified task or work item if the user id is assigned then that user can see the messages in his inbox.

This is purely techincal and can request our technical person to setup this.

Regards

vK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to see the output in enquiry, after saving the document? in change mode, if yes what is the status of that?, to see goto header outputs there you can see..

Regards

Ramki