cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF30 - Merchandise Distribution Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I am having trouble in Merchandise Distribution .

The scenario is

a) A site grout contains 2 sites SG1 and SG2 . ( No allocation rule and quota).

b) I created the allocation table for Article1 , 100 EA for the site group. So each site should be delivered with 50 EA.

c) I have done the follow on documents also. The result is Vendor PO from DC for 100 articles. STO for the two sites with 50 EA qty.

d) GR is done for the vendor PO at the DC.

e) Now when I do the WF30 ( adjust distribution) , I am not getting proper results. Means , all the 100 ea is going to only one store. The other store gets 0 qty. I cannot manually change also as all the columns are getting greyed out.

Can anyone tell me , what is the problem here.

What should be done in distribution profile, so that both the sites distributed with 50 EA.

Thanks in advance for the help

Rgds

Varatharaj Jayraman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the adjustment profile per processing method in SPRO ->Logistics General->Merchandise Distribution->Adjustment Profile per processing method

Pls check the Business process and the Processing method maintained .

Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks for taking time. The problem got resolved. it is due to the shipping settings for that site.

Regards

Varatharaj Jayraman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please check whether the second site is sourced by DC and has valid listing for the article in question? This means you should be able to create an STO from this DC to the second site manually.

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

Kindlt help me. . Moderator can also look into plz.

Regards

Varatharaj j