cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order number updates in vf04 after delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDNs,

My clinet maintaining the order related billing for repair orders.so the users are creating the billing before PGI,so we need restrict them to create the billing before pgi.

Coould you please explain how i will restrict to users to creat the billing before pgi.

i have suggested billing for that but they have not acccepted.so could you please explain is there any function module for this or i have to develop new report for this.

If i develop a new report for this could you please explain the logic.

Thanks,

KV.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you say order related billing, I dont know why the end users are doing PGI ??

Nevertheless, if you want to control creation of billing unless the delivery is PGId, go to VTFL and select the item category. There maintain routine 034 for Copying requirements

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for giving answer.

We were implemented repair process.So as per standard SAP the repair item comes into delivery.that item is not relvant billing and pricing.So we have fallowed order related billing.Before they creating the delivery they are able to create the billing through VF04.So we have to restrict them so this sales order updates after completing the PGI.

They are using order related billing for reapair process.So after creating repair order that order updates in VF04.instead of this the order updates in VF04 after completing the PGI.

Thanks,

KV.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

got the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was looking for the way to restrict VF04 of showing order related billing documents before the repair is complted, sounds like the problem you are having as well, when the goods that are being repaired are PGIed (or repaired at least, the usage decision is made and the service order is technicatly closed), only then I want VF04 to show the order related billing. How did you end up solving this?

Thanks,

Sergiy