cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I marked deleted for one material in VK12.

Can i change the valid From and To date?

Regards,

Luke

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank very one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

After i marked the delate flag. i can't saw this reocrd in VK12. Where can i find it ?

Regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the condition type customising(V\06).

In that see in the master data, field delete fr. DB.

If it is "Do not delete(set deletion flag)", then you can see the condition records even though deletion indicator has been set.

Regards....

Sumit

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luke

If you put a deletion indicator and then only you can change the Valid From & Valid To dates. But after putting deletion indicator and save it and , and again if you create VK11 and save it . And then if you go and give the conditon type and enter then you can see the deleted indicated record also. then you can change the dates

Regards

Srinath

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luke

In VK12 if you have marked for deletion you can change the Valid from and To date .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

First remove the Deletion flag in VK12.

I think, regarding validity period,you can not change the "From", but you can change the "To" as present date or date in the future.

If you want to have totally new validity period, then you can create a new Condition record with reference to the existing Condition record (VK31) and during this reference,you can chage the validity period,rate etc.

You can "create condition record with reference to another condition record",you can "change existing condition record" and you can also "copy the existing condition record".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even though you have flagged the deletion indicator, we can be able to change the Valid From & Valid to field.

Regds...

Sumit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes even if a pricing condition is marked for deletion, you can change the validity date. But can you please let me know what exactly you want to achieve from this

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi