cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want Batch mode in the Receiver JDBC adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is File to JDBC . from the source file I'm getting 20 records for file. after processing by XI while inserting the records into database level but due to some problem some records are not inserting.. suppose first 5 records got successfully inserted. but 6th record due to unique contarin problem that was failed. but due to this problem remaing records are also not inserting from the 6th record onwards it was not inserting any more records .

But i want to process all the Records or If any error is there in those records i want to fail all the records. I dont want any partial posting of the data.

Plesae suggest me some solution for this.

Regards

Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

You can use batch mode in advanced tab page. The batch mode is not supported for the following statements:

● SELECT

● INSERT_UPDATE

● EXECUTE

● SQL_QUERY

and is also drivers specific.

The batch mode will collect all your data and then process it simultaneously.

Rgds

joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joel,

Already i have selected that Batch Mode in Advanced tab. my transport protocol is JDBC 2.0 .

And my SQL query is only INSERT . in the mapping i have mapped action tag to INSERT Command for inserting the rows...

still my SQL query is inserting first 5 records only out of 20 records ... if the sixth record contain any problem the process has been terminating .

Please suggets me some solution for avoiding those problems. if any error is there then i want to fail teh complete message otherwise process all the records. I dont want any partial posting of the file.

Regards

Jain

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look into this link of Configuring receiver JDBC adapter.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/64/ce4e886334ec4ea7c2712e11cc567c/frameset.htm

Check out Processing Page tab section Persistence. Hope this will help you.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sinha,

In Processing Tab i have selected Persistance as -- Local . is this is ok.. or what can i select ..? for my problem...

Plesae suggest me....

Regards

Jain

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jain P,

Can you pl throw some light on how did u solve it ?