cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP XI message archiving

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am running sap archiving and deletion of messages. I have observed that only messages from the CENTRAL pipeline are getting archived while the other pipelines like PIPELINE_RECIEVER etc are not getting archived and deleted.

Please can anyone let me know what is the problem.

Many Thanks

Deb Sircar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member334189
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Debnilay,

your question indicates that you are running an Integration Engine (pipeline RECEIVER) on the same system as the central Integration Server (pipeline CENTRAL). Please note that only one XI house-keeping job is working cross-client. This one is the report for table switch (in case you are using the switch procedure for deletion). All other XI jobs for reorganization are client specific. In particular the archiving job needs to be configured for each client.

Please logon to the client running the receiving Integration Engine and up archiving for this client the same was as you have done for the central Integration Server.

Best regards,

Harald Keimer

XI Development Support

SAP AG, Walldorf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per the Archiving/ deletion settings, an Interface (its message on the whole) is either Archived or Not Archived.

when "Archived" all pipeline steps are archived & "once deleted" you cannot see that message any more in SXMB_MONI (but only from the archived msgs) and the archiving process is said to be complete.

Check my posts in this link

explain clearly the issues you face, what you mean as PIPELINE_RECEIVER.

Regards

Vishnu

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos