cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Image or photo to Customer Master Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Do you know a way to add a picture or photo to the customer master data , like a contract that were scanned, signs, etc?

I will appreciate yout help.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sebastian,

Yes you can definitely attach document to Customer Master. First your Document sdhould be saved on your computer.

Use T-Code XD02 (Change Customer), if you Customer already exists.

In Title Bar (Where Change Customer: General Data is written), there is a Button for Services for Object.

Click on that button & the first option is Create -> Create Attachment. System would ask you for the location where the file is stored on your computer. Select the necessary file or files & it would get attached to your Customer Master. it can bve viewed anytime in future wherever you display the Customer.

The above facility is also available for Sales Documents in SAP.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, My problem was than my user type was set to System and not to Dialog.

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks For your Answers,

I found the service to object button In System - Service for object, but when i press it, a message appears wich said: "No service available". Anyone Knows how I can active the service object?.

Best Regards!

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sebastian,

In my view that service is restricted in the table SGOSCUST, which is accessible through transaction SGOS.

In order to activate it, you can create a subclass of the serviceu2019s class, overwrite the method CHECK_STATUS, and then enter your new class in transaction SGOS.

You can also make these or more specific changes to a service, such as changes that apply only to one business object type, using the Business Add-Ins (BAdIs) GOS_SRV_REQUEST and GOS_SRV_SELECT. These BAdIs are documented in detail in the SAP system.

Process Flow to activate:

1.Create a subclass of the class CL_GOS_SERVICE. Your class inherits (among other things) the instance method EXECUTE.

2.Redefine the EXECUTE method in your class.

3.Enter your class in the table SGOSATTR (transaction SM30).

Result

Your service is available for the business objects that are connected to the object services.

Regards,

SARTHAK

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to XD02>Click on "Services for Object" attach your customer photo and save it.

regards,

US

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think if you also DMS server Document Management System then u can upload

regards