cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Memo Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Sales Document is (12345) Credit Memo Request ABCD have 2 Credit Memo(X and Y)

Because, After Created Billing doucment(X), Sales document (12345) has changed quantity from 0 to 10.

But, My question is can we change the Sales document already has created the Billing document.

Regards,

Suneszer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can any one explain me what is the diffence between Requested Delivry Date (RDD) and the Shedule line Date.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Sunezer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requested delivery date of the document

The proposed date by which the customer should receive delivery of the goods. The date is preceded by a date type (a "D", for example), that determines the format of the date (day, week, or month). The proposed delivery date is stored in the document header.

The delivery date for the schedule line. The delivery date can be the

Date requested by the customer, or (if the requested date cannot be met)

Earliest date proposed by the system after automatic availability checks and delivery scheduling.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Requested Delivery date is the date on which customer wants to receive the goods.

It is specified in the overview screen during document processing as informed by the customer.

It is a header data in Sales order.

System goes for Backward scheduling first and checks whether this Requested Delivery date can be confirmed or not keeping the different Lead times in view.

If the Backward scheduling is successful, then system confirm this Requested Delivery date as Confirm Delivery date which is reflected in the schedule line of the item.

If the Backward scheduling is not successful, then system goes for Forward scheduling and finds out the next earliest possible date on which it can be deliverd and again reflected in the schedule line.

If Foward scheduling is done then you will find two schedule line.

The first schedule line corrosponds to the Requested Delivery date with no confirmed quantity and the Second schedule line corrosponds to the Confirm delivery date with confirm quantity.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here once the document is processed, you can change only ordered quantity, division, PO details, Product hierarchy, PO date and Net and Gross Weight, nothing else can be changed.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swamy,

How to rectify this.My problem is order is for Qty 10. My user has created the Credit Note for Rs. 30 and Qty "0". After Billing they have changed the Order Credit Note Qty from 0 to 30. So how can we rectyfy this.

Regards,

Sunezer.