cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Interactive forms with SAP NetWeaver 7.01 ABAP Trail version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have installed SAP NetWeaver 7.01 ABAP Trail version on my system recently. I was trying to learn Adobe Interactive forms. In this process I ran one test form PF_TEST_00. This ended with error saying Invalid HTTP Connection: ADS. I have checked the ADS RFC, it does not existed. Also I think that there is no Adobe Document Server installed on my system.

How to install it ?

Does Adobe interactive forms work with this Trail version?

If so please let me know the process. I searched this fourm with phrase Invalid HTTP connection: ADS. Found not good results.

Thank you,

Surya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

The error message which you got while using Adobe intractive form, occurs to me also.

Can you please tell how did you install SAP JAVA Stack to resolve this ?

Did u raised an AHD to CCD or to download the software ?

I raised an AHD to CCD but they say that there is no s/w as such.

Please suggest.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

I did downloaded this file and installed. But still I can not get rid of the error when running PF_PDF_TEST_00. I checked for the RFC ADS, it was not existed so I creatred it and tesed the connection. Following is the message. Is there anything still missing?

Service cannot be reached

What has happened?

URL http://localhost:8000/AdobeDocumentServices/Config call was terminated because the corresponding service is not available.

Note

The termination occurred in system NSP with error code 404 and for the reason Not found.

The selected virtual host was 0 .

What can I do?

Please select a valid URL.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

ErrorCode:ICF-NF-http-c:000-u:SAPSYS-l:E-i:windowsxp_NSP_00-v:0-s:404-r:Notfound

HTTP 404 - Not found

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Thank you,

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am wondering that no one had this error before. I tried opening the form PF_TEST_00 in the transaction SFP and click on the layout tab. It ended with an error message, following is the long text.

Could not start Layout Designer (see long text)

Message no. FPUIFB086

Diagnosis

The forms design tool for developing the form layout could not be started; either it is not installed or there are errors in the installation.

Procedure

Make sure that you have the forms design tool installed on your desktop (the tool is part of the SAPGUI installation).

Also read SAP Note 801524.

It seems that my system does not have Forms design tool or in error. I tried to reinstall the SAP GUI, but I don't see this tool with GUI. So I cancelled the uninstallation process.

Please help me in successfully fix this issue and be able to learn Adobe Interactive forms with this trail version of ABAP engine.

Thank you,

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need a little bit more than only the ABAP Trial. You need an JAVA Applications Server and the Adobe LiveCycle Designer. You are getting this here: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/adobe.

There is a point Downloads on the right side.

There are inks for:

- SAP NetWeaver 7.0 Java Application Server and Adobe Live Cycle Designer 8.0

- SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ABAP Application Server

Download all files. Installation Guide should be on the side or in the new book SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe from SAP-Press.

Regards

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

Thanks for your reply. I solved this issue problem by installing Java stack. Now ADS is configured and Adobe interactive forms working properly.

Thank you,

Surya.