cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAM 2.5 Order Sync Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

After I sync an order created in the PDA it disappears from the local orders of the PDA, and in the R/3 System the order doesn't exist. I tried creating an order in the R/3 System and when I sync the PDA the order never arrive (Is only created in the R/3). In the other hand, the Notification works fine. I dont know if there is a problem in the configuration.

Thanks

Regards

Chao

Mario

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

I presume that you have configured the server correctly as the MAM configuration guide.

Whenever you try to create an order on the client, the default value for 'Order type' is 'PM01' and for 'PM Acttype' (maintanence activity type) is 'Inspection'. This is an invalid combination and rejected by the backend. Hence, your order is deleted from the client on error status.

Regards,

Rahul

If this helps, don't forget my points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul:

Yes, the problem of MIClient-To-Backend is solved. But I have tecnical problem of sync the orders that are created in the backend. I need to see them in the MI Client, but them never arrive. Do you know something?

Thks

Regards

Mario

kishorg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,,

U just check the Getlist , Get detail BAPI Wrappers associated with this Sync BO.

Do u have any filter criteria or default values for this Sync BO?. If have check the BAPI Wrappers with these default values ,whether there are entries for this or not ..

Refer this forum ..

Regards

Kishor Gopinathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kishor:

I already look these BAPIs in the backend, it shows the orders (entries) that have been created and are ready to send to the MI Client. But when I sync the MI Client the orders never arrive, I didnt define any filter. Do you know something I could do?

Thanks

Mario

kishorg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

just check , whether any data is there in the

<Drive>:\Program Files\SAP Mobile Infrastructure\data\<Conversation ID>\ ,

directory for this particular Sync BO . If it is a file system data base then data corresponding to your Sync Bos will be there in this directory..

Sync Bo Header data - c<Sync Bo>_TOP.dat file

Items c<Sync Bo>_<item Names>.dat // 010 ,020like

If this is a DB2E data base then check

<Drive>:\Program Files\SAP Mobile Infrastructure\data\

here the data ...

then check whether there is any dump or errors in the MI server for this particular user

... // u can check this trough transaction st22.

Regards

Kishor Gopinathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kishor:

I check de folder

<Drive>:\Program Files\SAP Mobile Infrastructure\data\

and I found the .dat that your talking about (but I dont know how to see the content). Im using DB2e but I couldnt found any archive with the data. I check also the st22 Transaction and everything is fine.

Thanks.

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

Select all the MAM T01 SyncBos in merep_pd and replicate them by clicking the execute button just above the table. If you are able to get the data let me know.

Also schedule a replication job in your MW.

Regards,

Rahul

If this helps, don't forget my points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have a similar problem that I can't see any order on the client even though orders are retrived by manually executed those BAPI wrappers (getlist & getdetail).

I also re-replicated all SyncBOs in merep_pd but the strange thing that happened though. First time replicate, I got an error for syncBO MAM_095 like "Entry ALM_ME_CO11CRF does not exist in - check your entry"

If I ignored that error and replicate it again, now I get the following message "Replicator ended successfully (SyncBO=MAM_095)

Any idea anyone? Thanks.

Dai

Answers (0)