cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting an version of SneakPreview for NW2004 from 2008 early in the year

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a new one for me. I just loaded the SAPNetwever04SP16 SneakPreview. My laptop was short on space and I was in a hurry, so I deleted the old version of the SneakPreview.

The NEXT day... I knew I was in for trouble... I received a request to make some updates to some JAVA code that drives several iViews against our APO server. Bad news! The PAR file will not build under the SP16 SneakPreview.

I just checked and the "old" version is no longer available on SDN. "Poor Rich".

Can anyone tell me where to get an old version of the SneakPreview for NW2004 from February, 2008?

Thank you. As a side note, I am investing in a removeable drive for keeping this stuff.

Rich

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pascal,

It is NWDS that I want. I need the RAR files for SP9 or earlier. I have looked in the Marketplace, but cannot find what I need. I had hoped that I could find an earlier version on SDN, but no luck.

Thank you for your assistance.

Rich

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rich,

Go to http://service.sap.com/swdc

Choose:

1. SAP Support Packages

2. Entry by Application Group

3. SAP NetWeaver

4. SAP NETWEAVER

5. Select your release (for example SAP NETWEAVER 04)

6. Entry by Component

7. Developer Studio

8. SAP NW Developer Studio 2.0

9. Win32

10. Select the version of NWDS you'd like to download: JIDE<SP><>.SAR (for example JIDE09_1-10002804.SAR, which is SP09 patch 1)

You'll need to download SAPCAR.EXE to extract the SAR file. You can find this by choosing Additional Components in step 3. After extraction you can install the software.

Kind regards,

Pascal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you looking for a pre-SP16 version of NWDS or NWDI? This is not clear in your message. In case of NWDS, you can download all versions for free from the SAP Marketplace.