SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create customer for store

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

In one company code i have 3 store (site)

here i want to create customer with respect to store

suppose store 1 has 500 customer

store 2 has 400 customer

store 3 has 700 customer

in XD01 there is no field store like company code , sales organization ,

regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Customer Master is not created Site Specific in SAP / IS-Retail. It is a General Master Data.

If you want delivery to happen for certain Customers, specific to a store,

Create Customer in XD01 Tcode, in shipping tab maintain "Delivering Site" Field the required Store.

Regards,

Selvakumar. M

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Customer Master is not created Site Specific in SAP / IS-Retail. It is a General Master Data.

If you want delivery to happen for certain Customers, specific to a store,

Create Customer in XD01 Tcode, in shipping tab maintain "Delivering Site" Field the required Store.

Regards,

Selvakumar. M

0 Kudos

thanks a lot for reply

but i think we can do by Customer Account group which we mention in site profile and that site profile we can assign to site]

but for that i have 6 store (site) then i need to create 6 account group

but i am not sure please guide

thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Hanumant,

There are mainly 2 type of buyers:

1. Customers (Wholesale customers) - They are limited in nos. and could buy on credit also. In standard SAP account group 0160 is to be used. In this case customer master is maintained.

2. Retail Buyers - They could be 1000s...for a retail site. You don't maintain customer master for them.

But Customer Master is not created Site Specific in SAP / IS-Retail.

If you want delivery to happen for certain Customers, specific to a store, maintain "Delivering Site" Field in Sales area data - shipping tab the required Store.

Hence whatever be the no. of stores, you need not create so many account groups, but rather create one and use it based on the customer type( wholessale..in this case.)

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Anirban Roy

0 Kudos

thank you very much

my concept is clear

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Edited by: Hanumant Nimbalkar on Feb 23, 2009 1:17 PM