cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open another form after already open one form?

former_member188843
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

My user asked for two form can be printed in the same time.I am not sure is there posibblity about it?

It seems need use FM 'open form' in the progress of 'Open form'.

Because the first form is printed with standard program, then I need write a subroute to call FM 'open form' again.

Is there anyone have the experience about open form twice?

Edited by: Edward on Feb 22, 2009 9:04 PM

Edited by: Edward on Feb 22, 2009 9:08 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can call one form after another, when first form is displayed and u hit back button then next form is displayed.

кu03B1ятu03B9к

former_member188843
Participant
0 Kudos

But if in the standard driver , how can I define the user command ? Do you mean change the standard program to add code?

former_member188843
Participant
0 Kudos

Dose this possible within a standard program? For example, in first form's subroutine we call 'open form'

for second form. I mean maybe in the same time the main program is in some function of 'open form' or 'write form ' or 'close form' or some else related form .

Former Member
0 Kudos

not possible within a standard program, why because the standard program contain only one Open_form

you have to copy the standard program to Z program and then change your settings...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, As mentioned by chenna kesava, the only option is to create ur zdriver program, whenever such requirement is there what we do is, copy the standard code and make changes to it appropriately and configure the zprogram to run instead of standard.

кu03B1ятu03B9к

Former Member
0 Kudos

in Form Entry you have call like

open_form

start_form

end_form

start_form

end_form

close_form

once close the first form then only you have call second form with same output type...

open_form

start_form

end_form

start_form

end_form

close_form