cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricting usage of system status in CJ02/CJ20 trx. for certain users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to restrict certain users from changing some of the system status in CJ02/CJ20 trx.

For instance I want that ceratin users should not be able to access lock/unlock status in CJ02/CJ20 trx.

Please suggest how can I do so.

Thanks in advance .

Regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may create an additional authorization object for that in standard SAP configuration. Please go to BS52. Here you may create an authorization profile. Now go to OK02 and choose your status profile. When you display it, please see the last column - this is where you can assign the authorization object, you've created in BS52. Now authrization team can use it to restrict the access.

Cheers, Aleksandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have a little confusion. I suppose you are taking about user status but I am concerned about system status restriction for Project/wbs.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

System status is SAP standard.

By using the User status, you can control / restrict the authorizations for carrying out certain transactions.

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create User status for WBSE with forbidding buisness procees as per requirment. Create authorisation key and assign this key to respectiv user status in status profile. While creating role use this authorisation keys as per requirment of role. for this authorisation object is B_USERSTAT.

Sudhir