cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid browser version (&1 &2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

i have created a new internet service and it is working fine on the PC browser (internet explorer) but when i am calling this URL from the pocket PC browser (internet explorer 5) it is giving the login page but if i press on the login button it is not showing the popup for entering the username and the password. so i did a work around and i edit the service in SICF transaction and i put the user name and password still it worked fine on the browser but it gives invalid browser version (&1 &2) on the mobile device internet explorer.

can anybody please help?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Veeraraagavan R,

when i check the example in SAP help for its mobile i did not find the Mobile Devices generation style while creating the templates. could it be the its is installed without itsmobile if so how to configure/install the itsmobile on the server.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ebrahime,

PIE (Pocket Internet Explorer) available in Windows Mobile 5.0, 6.0, 6.1 does not support all WebDynpro elements. Or in other words, the SAP GUI for HTML which is being used in your case here does not support PIE. You may have to use ITS Mobile or have a service which will direct to a WebDynpro app (which uses elements supported by PIE).

ITS Mobile:

WebDynpro Mobile - Online:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/42/c136cb0f241d66e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

Regards,

Veera