cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consignment issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru's and Lakshmipathi,

I am facing a problem during the consignment issue while doing the PGI the error is "Postings can only be made in G/L account 893015 in curr INR.

I have checked about the G/L account 893015 using FS00 with respect to the company code and i found that it is proper the currency mentioned in FS00 is INR and that in the deliverydocuement is also INR what else should i check it out please tell me i am in a mess now.

where as consignment fillup is working fine.

please give me your solution.

thanks in advance.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your order currency, it may be other than INR.

Also check your company code currency.

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Order currency is INR and company code currency is also INR i had checked that already.

any other thing to check please give me the solution

Thanks and regards

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh

If the Order currency is INR and make sure that the G/L account 893015 currency is also INR . So go to FS00 and cehck the G/L account 893015 currency, if it is any other currency then change it to INR and then do PGI

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath,

Thanks i solved the error. now i am facing another problem can you solve my another problem please the error which i am facing while doing PGI is period 012/2002 is not open for account type S and G/L 893015.

Please solve my problem as i am doing a backdated posting so where to do that settings

Regards

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

This needs to be done in OB52

Consult your FI person it this is a real time issue as the period needs to be open for 2002

There are a lot of threads available in with regard to OB52 settings and you search by typing your error in the search forum plenty you will get

Check this thread

Forum post in ERP - Sales and Distribution (SD) General: PGI related

Regards

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I always have been requesting, please dont address to any individual which is not fair.

Coming to your issue, what is your consignment issue currency and company code currency ?? Check whether you have maintained the exchange rate in OB08.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh

Check the consignment sales order currency and the CMR currency . Now check the G/L accounts 893015 currency . Go to FS00, and change the currency of the G/L account 893015 and then do PGI . Also check the tax related data of that G/L accounts 893015.check wheather output tax has been maintained or not for that G/L accounts 893015.

Regards

Srinath