cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The meta data for the IDoc type "LOIPRO01" is unavailable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I configured every thing in SAP and xMII.

But when I executed the Tcode POIT with some seletion criteria to send IDocs, I am seeing below error in trace file.

The meta data for the IDoc type "LOIPRO01" is unavailable

Can some one hep me in this regard.

Thanks,

Amara.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

did you have a look at the following thread which has the same subject?

[https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=22625996&messageID=7000635]

This may answer your question.

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did looked at it and tried all the options that were suggested in the above thread.

But no luck. I am still getting errors in trace files and I can see the same error in

SM58 also.

In some other threads some one suggested generating metadata using transaction IDX1/IDX2 in ECC6.

After doing this also I am getting the same errors.

Sine the above thread is much old and not answered so far I thought it would be better to open a new thread.

Thanks,

Amara.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

the following link describes the steps needed to prepare an Idoc communication from SAP to MII (11.5 though I think there is a document for 12 somewhere):

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3861e693-0e01-0010-e791-9b44d2693e6c]

I also encountered this error sometimes. Have you checked

- that the SAP userid and password stored in MII is correct?

- that the SAP user has enough authorization?

- errors in the SAP RFC trace (SM59) ?

- error messages in the MII NetWeaver LOG?

- errors in the NetWeaver trace file dev_rfc.trc ? You can also view it within NetWeaver Admin

Michael

Edited by: Michael Otto on Feb 22, 2009 11:09 PM

Edited by: Michael Otto on Feb 22, 2009 11:09 PM

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

Here is the link for connecting to 12.0 from ECC 6.0 that Michael mentioned.

[IDoc Listener|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/bpx-community/manufacturing/how%20to%20send%20an%20idoc%20from%20sap%20ecc%20to%20the%20sap%20mii%20idoc%20listener.pdf]

Not sure what would be causing your problem. It has come up before, so you may want to do a global search going back a year or two.

Good luck,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I followed all the steps as mentioned in above blog. But still I am seeing dumps in SAP saying " meta data is missing.

Thanks,

Amara.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amara,

Are you seeing this dump in SM58 or WE02? Or are you seeing it somewhere else?

Also found this interesting tidbit.

[meta data|]

Thanks,

Mike

Edited by: Michael Appleby on Mar 6, 2009 7:04 PM

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The only time I ever saw this error was when the configuration was incorrect. Try retyping your password and verify the other params.

Jamie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I saw some thing different in Log. Soon after I say "Start Server" in iDoc Listner I am seeing below errors.

2009-03-15 22:51:16,526 SYSTEM TransactionUtilities LoadTransaction error: Premature end of file.

2009-03-15 22:51:16,526 SYSTEM TransactionUtilities C:\Lighthammer\Xacute\Transactions\.trx (The system cannot find the file specified)

Thanks,

Amara.