cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing error with condition type HI02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have problem in pricing procedure for customer hierarchy condition type HI02. I have created the condition node i.e.6222 and assigned customer 1500 and i also maintained the condition record for the same and also put in the pricing procedure as well. Now while i am creating sales order the condition type HI02 is not coming automatically rather i am able to put the same manually. I want the system should pick the condition type HI02 automatically. Please suggest me IMG setting which i sould maintain for customer hierarchy pricing.

Thanks in advance,

Bharat B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bharat

The SAP Help gives the following definition on HI02.

In the standard version, the system determines hierarchy-related pricing in the sales order (condition types HI01 and HI02) by searching for valid condition records at each level in the hierarchy path, starting with the lowest level. As soon as the system finds a valid condition record, it stops the search. If the same kind of condition record (say, a material discount) is stored at two different levels in the hierarchy, the system takes the first valid record at the lowest level. In Customizing for Sales, you can specify your own access sequences. By using exclusion groups, you can, for example, specify that if similar condition records exist at different levels of the hierarchy, the system takes the most favorable price or discount for the customer (regardless of which level in the hierarchy the pricing data comes from).

If you go through the above comments especially on the highlighted one, you have to ensure that you have not maintained any other condition type in which case, the system takes the first valid record at the lowest level.

If this does not answer your question, please let us know further like in V/06 what are the settings you set and in pricing procedure as well.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Thanks for your answer but my issue still pending. You asked me to send all the customizing settings for condition type and pricing procedure. I don't know how to attach screen shot on SDN. Shall i send the same at your personal account. please suggest me for the same.

Regards,

Bharat B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat

First decide, whether you need condition type HI01 or HI02.

In your case, I think you need to create a condition record for Condition type "HI01" and not for "HI02".

Condition type HI02, is meant discount for Customer Hierarchy/Material specific combination.

Condition type HI01, is meant for discount for Customer hierarchy only, therefore I feel ,you need to create a Condition record for HI01 instead of HI02 and try.

I hope there should not be any problem now provided you have correctly setup the condition technique.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Barath

You are right

HI02 is a item condition type only used for customer hierarchy discounts and the access sequence for the same is HI02 with condition table 065 that is customer hierarchy/material and the same is positioned in V/07 in the access sequence details in seven consecutive steps (the same condition table in all the seven steps) but the field in each table differing

The field in table 065 which is positioned in no 1 is HIENR 01

The field in table 065 which is positioned in no 2 is HIENR 02

The field in table 065 which is positioned in no 3 is HIENR 03

and the most important thing here is exclusive indicator ticked in all the steps exept the seventh step

That means if at hierarchy level 1 system finds a record then it stops searching

I have a feeling that your access sequence alignmemt must be wrong somewhere and check for exclusive indicator marking

HI01 is a item condition type only used for customer hierarchy discounts and the access sequence for the same is HI01 with condition table 064 that is customer hierarchy and the same is positioned in V/07 in the access sequence details in seven consecutive steps (the same condition table in all the seven steps) but the field in each table differing

The field in table 064 which is positioned in no 1 is HIENR 01

The field in table 064 which is positioned in no 2 is HIENR 02

The field in table 064 which is positioned in no 3 is HIENR 03

and the most important thing here is exclusive indicator ticked in all the steps exept the last step

That means if at hierarchy level 1 system finds a record then it stops searching

I have a feeling that your access sequence alignmemt must be wrong somewhere and check for exclusive indicator marking

Moreover importantly if there is condition type in a PP then if a condition record is maintained if the same is not picked up in sales order then analysis has to give some hint and what is the hint you are getting

Regards

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pradyumna,

Thanks for the reply. Dear Pradyumna I had already explained in my first post that I am facing error with condition type HI02. Sorry for the incomplete question because i did not mention the Material 1000. I don't think it could effect the scenario for which i am getting this error. Please suggest me some another option because i stuck with this issue about 3 time.

Thnaks in advance

Regards,

Bharat B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat

Either there is a problem in the Condition technique or in the Condition record.

So,check the Condition technique thoroughly.

But, here from your expalnation, I feel, there is problem in the Condition record.

So, create the Condition record with Condition type HI01(Hierarchy discount) for the Hierarchy "6222" for the required validity period.

Now all the nodes under the hirarchy 6222 will get the discount HI01.

If you have correctly assigned the customer "1500", then whenever you will create an order for this customer(1500), this discount HI01 will automatically come into picture.

If you have marked the Condition type HI01 as "Manual" in the Pricing procedure, then remove the activation,so that it will be automatically determined through the condition technique.

Similarly, if you are using condition type HI02, then check the amnual field for the condition type in the Pricing Procedure.

HI02 is for Hirarchy discount for a particular Material(customer hierarchy/material discount).

Therefore, if you will create the order for the customer under that Hirarchy and for that particular material then only, HI02 will come into picture.

Edited by: pradyumna on Feb 23, 2009 8:19 AM

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bharath Bhushan

The condition type you are talking about HI02 is a header condition ( i hope so)

Header conditions are always entered manually

Header conditions donot have access sequence

Header conditions are automatically distributed among the items based on the net value

The basis of distributing the header conditions can be changed in the pricing procedure by selecting the appropriate routine for example weight and volume in the alternate formulafor condition base value(alt CBV) field

So your condition type has to be entered manually

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

Thanks for your quick reply but HI02 is an item condition with an access sequence HI02. Can you please provide me some another option. I know you can give me the solution if you manage to give some time from your valuable schedule. I had posted the same issue few days back but didn't get the appropriate solution that time. Now the same issue is raised again, please try to rectified the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Bharat B