cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work flow document for PO release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy all! can anyone give me complete document and setting required to be maintained for given scenario:-

PO is created and released at first level and should be intimated to person to the next level with facilite to release, reject PO/cancel PO.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

and if any alternative trasaction or method to defined paging services like SA14????????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suppose I created one workflow and i want that except myself others can not able to change that particular workflow so can it possible to do?gude if it is possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suppose I created one workflow and i want that except myself others can not able to change that particular workflow so can it possible to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I tried to create new task again many times, even I am using auto biding three elements are not coming in task container, so may linked to object BUS2012/Change or wht??or wt is solution for this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried to do that 3times but it is not working, giving same error msgs.

Is it necessary to have all these container element in task, means in task container?

Container element 'EXPRESS' does not exist

Container element 'TYPEID' does not exist

Container element 'ADDRESSSTRINGS' does not exist?

coz at the time of creating activity of sending mail it is ask for task no.pl guide

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yagnesh,

Yes it is required to have the stated elements in the task contaner. But they get automatically created if you follow the below approach:

1. Go to SWDD and to your workflow template.

2. Add a 'Send Mail' step to your workflow by selecting it from the 'Step Types that can be inserted'.

3. Go to 'Mail' tab. Add subject line and text to your mail. Add recipients etc.

4. Click on check button (green tick mark). System would ask you for a task Abbr. and a Task Name. Enter a abbreviation and name you wish to give for the task. This would create a new task for send mail for your wrokflow (e.g. Abbr - Test Mail, Name - Notification to user). Check on check button.

5. Save the workflow.

Hope this solves the issue.

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the given scenario, at the time of binding in activity of "sending mail", i am getting error:-

Container element 'EXPRESS' does not exist

Container element 'TYPEID' does not exist

Container element 'ADDRESSSTRINGS' does not exist,

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yagnesh,

What I can understand you are creating a new workflow and adding a send mail step to it. If you are getting the stated error, please try to do automatic binding.

Try creating the send mail step again and see if it works. It sometimes does for me.

Regards,

Saumya

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yagnesh,

Can you please state the issue in detail. What I can make out from the query is that you need the process to be followed for worklfow creation.

Please refer to the followinh doc for help:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/abap/workflow+scenario

Hope this gives a direction. Else, state the issue in detail for better assistance.

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy can anyone give me complete document and setting required to be maintained for given scenario:-

PO is created and released at first level and should be intimated to person to the next level with facilite to release PO, reject PO/cancel PO.