cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe forms not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have instaled NE7.1 trail verson and tried to create interactive form in WD,when i select Layout tab ,getting the following error "Could not start Layout Designer (see long text)"

Thanks in advance.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there,

alright here is the link for the Adobe lifecycle designer....trying downloading version 8....but before you install this version....remove your older version....if you still have issues...than we will see....

the ALCD is at the bottom of this page.... let me know...if it worked for you...

Thanks...

J.

Note: Ilegal URL removed by Moderator

Edited by: Thomas Jung on Feb 24, 2009 9:01 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi J....

Thanks a lot for the support,it worked,using that link i have downloaded SAPGUI7.10 and Designer8.0,i removed old gui&designer7.0 from my system and instaled the latest gui&designer8.0,now its working

Former Member
0 Kudos

am getting the following error "Invalid HTTP Connection : ADS" when i activate layout/form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

"am getting the following error "Invalid HTTP Connection : ADS" when i activate layout/form"

you need to configure your NWA... please check this link out....

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/interactiveforms-elearning

in the first video they showed us how to configure http.server.base.url....it should point to your server

hope this helps....

J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

am using NW7 ABAP version,as suggested in the video the NWA is not available here

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

In order to create and run Adobe Forums you must have a NetWeaver Java AS somewhere in your landscape. The Adobe provide ADS (Adobe Document Services) is a Java Application that can only run on a Java AS stack.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

did you downloaded this from adobe website or from sap?....i had the same problem and i downloaded it from adobe...but it never worked....than i downloaded this from sap...and it seems to work for me....i will give the url from where i downloaded the adobe life cycle designer...i do not have it on me right now...and i can not seem to find that site again right now...

thanks...

J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I downloaded from sap site only...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there,

you need to download and install Adobe lifecycle designer before you can use the layout option...

I will update this reply with the link where you can download the cycle designer...later... or you can go to the sap business market....and get the lifecycle from there....do not download from the Adobe website...it does not work....

here is the link for sap business market....

https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~SAPIDP/002006825000000234912001E

hope this helps...

Thanks...

J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already installed Adobe designer7.1 in my system,sitll its giving the same problem....