cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy control problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Guru,

what is the significance of copying requirement 311 in the copy control from delivery document LF to Proforma invoice(delivery reference) F8.

I want to restrict the multiple generation of F8 billing type from delivery type LF ie one F8 billing type for one delivery type LF.

Can any body help me

thanks in advance

jitendra Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks raja

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

WELCOME To SDN

Copying requirement 311 restricts the creation proforma invoices with reference to delivery document to ONLY ONCE

Normally when we create proforma as it doesnot update the accounting documents we can create as many as proforma invoices as we want

If an organization decides they have to create strictly proforma only once then in VTFL between delivery type to proforma type F8 copying requirements 311 is maintained under the header

As you know copying requirements are ABAP Routines and it restricts the creation of proforma to only once internally and if anybody tries to create two times an error is thrown

Infact if you read your post it contains both the qn and the correct answer for the same

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raja,

311 copying requirement at header level blocked the creation of proforma invoice with reference to delivery document and i am not able to create not a single proforma invoice. but when i put copying requirement 311 at item level for item category TAN then it is working fine and creating only one proforma invoice and restricting the second one.

Regards

jitendra singh