cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Enty is not coming in SOST trn after converting into Portal vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I am using supplier Registration i.e. SUS in my project,I have a different client for registration.

One registered i am accepting those vendors.

On accepting the registration in EBP system , business partner get associated with that registration.

I am converting this BP to Vendor using "Manage Business Partner",Once converted in to vendor i am again converting them in to "portal vendor" using "Manage Business Partner" transaction only.

But when i convert the vendor in to portal vendor email is not going to vendor with the link for generating email id.No entry is coming in SOST transaction.

SMTP is configured in my Production as i have tested using a test mail.

Same thing is working in Quality but i don't know why it is not working in Production as i haven't done this part in quality server.

Is there any standard work flow which i need to active for this because as per my knowledge it a standard functionality of SAP.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you implemented SUS also. Do you have singe client SRM-SUS deployment or two client SRM-SUS deployment.The feature you are asking for is available through SUS. Once suppliers are marked as 'portal vendor' in SRM system, SUS system sends mail to suppliers using self registration setting that you maintained under--'Make settings for business partners'. You will need to check SOST transaction in SUS client for seeing registration mails.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sanjeev,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes i am using SUS scenario,

but i don't know about "singe client SRM-SUS deployment or two client SRM-SUS deployment".

But i can explain in detail about my scenario,I have ROS client where supplier registration takes place after registration we are accepting the supplier in our ROS client at that time questionair is going to the person who has register via email.

Now after that we are logging in to our EBP client where we are going to Screen supplier and clicking on External directory to transfer the ROS client vendor in to EBP system.

Once we click on the transfer we get those registered vendors in to EBP client with the BP assigned to them,

After that in "Manage Business Partner" we are converting BP to Vendor , and again vendor to portal vendor.

When we convert the vendor to portal vendor a mail should go with the link, to the registered person so that he can created his ID and Password.

This mail is going in Quality server but not going in Production server,

I have done proper settings in the production, i have maintain "Make settings for business partner with docu object BBP_SUS_BP_REG_CREATION " (Setting is similar to Quality server here) but still this email is not going.

Please help me.

Answers (0)