cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Infrastructure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basis Gurus,

We are planning to do a project on Mobile Infrastructure(MI) and i dont have any knowledge on Mobile Infrastructure.Please share some good documents on Mobile Infrastucture and let me know what is Mobile Infrastructure.

Our system is BW 3.5,Oracle 9i DB and Sun Solaris OS.

Regards,

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your prompt reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Anil,

The SAP Mobile Infrastructure (SAP MI) is a technology solution of SAP NetWeaver on which SAP Solutions for Mobile Business is based. With SAP MI, however, you can also make applications mobile that are not SAP-based.

SAP MI is installed locally on a mobile device and is equipped with a Web server, a database layer and its own business logic. Staff working remotely can therefore work offline and do not have to wait for a network connection to complete time-critical business applications. The SAP MI offers tools for synchronization and data replication that make the data of the mobile device consistent with that of the backend.

u must be planning to install a new MI server right?also MI is bases on ABAP+JAVA

you can find detailed info. on this link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/Helpdata/EN/a8/64b54cf975904da6f0ef47298cf433/content.htm

for guides u can refer to service.sap.com

u will find a lots o guides there with respect to MI

Rohit